6 weeks to 18 months
The Infant Room’s maximum daily enrollment is eight (8) infants with a staff of two adults, who are educated and trained in infant care. The emphasis for these children is on providing a warm, caring, home-like environment. Individualized care provides a consistency between home and the center. A balance of new and familiar experiences stimulates their learning.
The Center provides:
- Appropriate toys for each child’s age and development
- Cribs & sheets
- High chairs
- Bibs and burp clothes
- Formula (Mama Bear Gentle) and whole milk (at 12 months old)
- Baby food and cereal
- Table food (at 12 months old)
The Parent provides:
- Diapers, wipes, and creams (if needed)
- Bottles (not glass) for a day’s supply
Parents are asked to fill out an information sheet every four months and/or as needed. These sheets give us special information about your infant such as sleeping pattern, favorite foods, best liked activities, etc. The infant room staff will keep these forms updated.
Children’s stuffed animals from home should be taken home weekly and washed.